Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pesky buses

Foster mama finds way too much humor in my behavioral tics. Her response to the few I can't help must mean that they are endearing or funny rather than problematic, but I'm fairly certain that last night's quirk took her by complete surprise. Rest assured, the incident ended with a hearty laugh from Foster mama.

We were walking back towards home and managed to pass by a city bus stop just as passengers were disembarking/boarding. As the bus pulled away from the stop and made it's familiar loud gas-releasing noise (P-shaAWW), I kinda lost control of myself momentarily.

I rocketed back towards Foster mama, my butt on a bit of a spin, landing squarely against her shin. I quickly tried to right myself only to skid across the sidewalk and back to landing at Foster mama's feet. If I had been prepared I bet I could've made her believe that was a purposeful trick!

It only took me seconds to pick myself up and continue on our walk, therefore I maintain that I'm not a real scaredy cat and gassy buses have nothing on me!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I would've loved to have seen that! All dogs have their little quirks, but Rusty's do sound pretty endearing. I can't believe he's still on the market!

    ReplyDelete