Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tuckered out

After this morning's adoption event I was rather pooped. I immediately climbed into my crate for a rest before Foster Mama could even take off my "adopt me" vest.



I had a great time meeting Belle, Morgan and Finn, as well as lots of friendly shoppers and dog lovers! On the way home Foster Mama made her usual stop by the Starbucks drive-thru and I was given my regular treat by the attendant. They always have a biscuit ready for me!

A little later after our return home I was a bit more frisky. Foster Mama had fun trying to capture my picture while I rolled and writhed on the carpet.




I've got a few butterflies in my belly about being on TV in the am, but I hope I'll make a good appearance as WRAL's pet of the day. Don't forget to tune in!



No comments:

Post a Comment