Monday, August 29, 2011

All's quiet on the Durham front

Foster mama's house was barely nicked by Irene - we didn't even get that much rain. Zoe and I survived what could be described as a minorly minor dust-up of the meteorological persuasion.

But mother nature kicked up her heels again tonight, only to allow me to prove again that I can handle "a bit o' thundah" without consequence.

Yes, I'm photographed here in my crate, but that's only because Foster mama was being overly cautious. I often seek refuge from every day elements in my crate, as it is my personal sanctuary. The one I use now is huge, but I know I would be fine in a much smaller cozy hole.

Foster mama has introduced me to some of her friends who are dying to take me running and roller-blading. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment