Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Play date

Last night Foster mama was scheduled to babysit her god daughter and hadn't planned to take me along until her friend texted her and said, "the kids want to see Rusty!" She was more than happy to let me tag along and the kids and I were happy to see each other again.

While her friend took one of the children out on an errand, Foster mama and I stayed behind with Sydney. I spent a few minutes reacquainting myself with Sydney's house and then hunkered down under the table while she ate dinner. I was really hoping for some food to make it to the floor, but I do not beg.

After dinner Sydney wanted Foster mama and I to chase her around the house. She said, "try to catch me! Rusty, too!"

Normally I'd be pretty good at catching up to a toddler, but my toenails don't do so well on the hardwood floors. Foster mama thought it was pretty funny but I was a good sport.

I made up for it later when we all went on a walk together and Sydney wanted to race up the trail. I breezed by her and won the first race easily but I let Sydney win the next two. After all, I am pretty fast and certainly have an advantage over a 3-year-old human!

Here's a couple of pics snapped last night. As usual I was more interested in playing and sniffing than having my photo taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment