Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcoming Lucas

Lucas, Zoe and I are getting along famously. Foster mama has to separate Lucas and I every now and again because I am so anxious to play rough with him, but he's still not completely healed from surgery. Below you can see me trying to lure him in.

Foster mama couldn't stop laughing because Lucas totally ignored me - just walked right by me - and the only things that moved on me were my eyes following him.



That's Lucas with his "BiteNot" collar on. He didn't seem to mind the traditional e-collar but Foster mama couldn't take him running into everything (including her) with it on. He can wrestle pretty well even with his new collar on!



As you can see, we're quickly becoming buddies. It's fun to alternate between wrestling with a tiny girl and a huge boy. Lucas doesn't look that much bigger than me in the pic below, but he's got more than 20 pounds on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment