Thursday, September 15, 2011

Calling all Cattle Dog lovers!

I am a bit baffled by my lack of potential forever homes. Really I am.

C'mon! I am a great dog! It's not that I haven't had any interest at all, but I've been a bit cursed. Apparently several people have applied to adopt me but have then either gone elsewhere or withdrawn their application for other reasons. What gives?

I have been assured that any withdrawn applications etc. did NOT have anything to do with me or my behavior (which according to my foster mom is excellent).

Again I cry, I am a fantastic dog! I am relatively small (38-40 lbs) and young; I am very smart; and I will love you forever. Is that not good enough?

Please give me a chance to wow you with my spunky personality and amazing smarts!

1 comment:

  1. fear not dear Rusty - I know you'll find a forever home! Anyone passing you up is a FOOL - a FOOL I tell you!

    ReplyDelete