Sunday, July 24, 2011

Herding the Animal

The first several times Foster Mama used her Dyson Animal around me I was not all that interested in the big purple machine. I behaved more like I was intimidated than curious. That all changed last night.

Foster mama has a little experience with other herding breeds, so she wasn't completely shocked when I began herding the vacuum cleaner by nosing/nudging it around the room.

I never tried to mouth it like I do to Zoe when I'm herding her. That made Foster Mama happy because she thought I might hurt myself if I tried to bite the Animal.

Foster Mama also very much appreciates the fact that unlike some herding breeds, I do not bark while I herd. I tend to make more of a low growling noise. Sometimes people who don't know me might think I'm growling with aggression, but my ever-wagging nubbin tail is proof that I'm just exceptionally playful!

1 comment: