Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No cats allowed

It's no secret that I've historically exhibited a pretty strong prey drive, but the rash of bunnies surrounding Foster mom's house lately has kicked it into overdrive. If you've seen the movie Up, just think, "Squirrel!" Foster mom's dad even mentioned that line while witnessing my full throttle alert on a recent visit.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am still a gentle dog. I'm officially untested with cats, but having come across one in the neighborhood I did show a bit too much enthusiasm for Foster mom's comfort.

Rest assured, my prey drive has only been exhibited towards cats, squirrels and birds. I absolutely love my tiny foster sister, Zoe (Jack Russell terrier/Poodle mix), who weighs about 8 pounds. That might seem odd to some, but we dogs live through our noses so I can certainly discern a tiny dog from a cat.

I've also been around kids of all ages and have been told I was very well-behaved.

I'm feisty but sweet; independent yet loyal; and truly a fantastic dog who just wants to find my forever home. Fill out an application here if you're interested in making me yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment