Friday, June 17, 2011

Konged out

Foster mom works from home on Thursdays so I usually don't get a Kong treat Thursdays as she saves those for when she has to be away. Presto-chango: Foster mom gave me a Kong treat while she was still home, and wow - she got such a kick out of watching me with my Kong...

After the first several minutes, I've usually reached the lovely treat-filled center of my Kong, but I'm pretty sure Foster mom had no idea about what ensues after that.

I grab the Kong in my mouth, shake it violently, then slam it downwards and then upwards, hoping morsels will fall from way up inside that Kong. I repeat this over and over and over and over. Foster mom found my "Kong behavior" very, very funny.



Foster mom has created some awesomely delicious Kong treats for me. My new favorite (now that I'm no longer on a diet) is pumpkin, vanilla yogurt, peanut butter and flax seed blended and frozen. YUM. And she lets me consume them as I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment