Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sharing Winston's bed

Umm...without Winston. If you can read upside down/sideways, you can see that the bed Zoe and I are lounging on is clearly Winston's, but we managed to hog it all on our own. Not to worry, Winston was happily perched on the ottoman across the room.



I love it here at Winston's house. He has a HUGE fenced backyard to romp in. Zoe and I could spend hours taking in all the smells and sounds. Zoe is more into marking her territory (even though she's a girl), where I love to explore in search of squirrels and birds.

Mom said we only get to stay until Monday morning. We're here to keep Winston company until his family comes back home from a trip.

I will be sad to leave. I hope Winston will invite us over to play in his yard again soon. I don't know why he wouldn't - we all get along famously!

1 comment:

  1. awww! very cute pix! R and Z are welcome back any time. thanks for looking out for winnie!

    ReplyDelete