Thursday, May 19, 2011

Boot camp

I'm not sure what boot camp is, but I heard Foster mom use that word in the same sentence as my name the other day so I wonder if that is where we go when we spend time together outside? If so, then I think boot camp is awesome!

We take long walks and practice things that I'm getting really good at - things like heel, sit, wait and leave it. Leave it is hard sometimes, but I must be doing well because Foster mom only gives me the tiny chewy delicious morsels when she's happy with my behavior, and I usually manage to bag several of those per boot camp session.

My favorite boot camps are when Foster mom takes me out for races. We'll walk for a while and then she'll suddenly break into a sprint and we see who can run the fastest. I'm pretty sure Foster mom doesn't like to run, but sometimes she beats me! But I know if we were going for distance she'd be toast!

Here I am post boot camp, tongue lolling. Don't you want to take me to boot camp with you?

1 comment:

  1. I swear he and Tammy Faye are of SOME relation!!! Maybe distant, distant cousins! haha :) SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete